Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Who'd Have Thought?

I posted a couple of weeks ago that Father John Zuhlsdorf seemed to be actively supporting Newt Gingrich.  When I had posted negatively about the Newtster, Father Z called me a "Donatist"  because I dared to bring up past political actions of the former Speaker.  Well, it seems that even Father Z can't convince his loyal readers.  Below is a screen shot of a poll from Father Z's blog. Thumbs up to Father Z's readers for thinking for themselves, although I guess Father Z would call all of them Donatists. 

 



Father Z tried to explain away the Ron Paul vote thusly:

UPDATE: 19 Dec 1527 GMT:
I watched late yesterday as there was a sharp flood of several hundred votes for Ron Paul in a narrow time frame. Then the sharp spike stopped.


Still doesn't explain why Ron Paul is so far ahead.  It seems anyone who does these polls always explains away Ron Paul winning by saying they were spiked.  Gets a little tiring. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts  0